Wednesday, February 23, 2011

She's almost "2"!

It's almost here! I am getting a little sad about it..cause that definitely means she is no longer a baby. Well, she will always be "MY" baby...but not "A" baby. (TEAR TEAR) She's such a smart little girl and amazes us each day. I can now say that she will be potty trained by the time she is 2..that's what I wanted her to be able to accomplish before hitting 2. She's grown up so much..is talking a lot more and I love her more and more each day that passes. I can't wait to see what this next year brings. I wish it would all slow down..but such is life...comes and goes in the blink of an eye. I am just trying to cherish all these wonderful moments and memories with her before she gets old enough to not want to be around me anymore.. HA HA!
Her party is in exactly 10 days..and of course I'm already prepared for it. Everything is ready to go except for a few minor things. I have to decide what exactly I'm going to do on the tops of cupcakes..and wrap some presents. Then everything else will have to be done the day of the party. Her theme is Minnie Mouse and I love that Chanda (our photographer we used the other day) sent me another pic of her to put up on her table at the party. She's so adorable and boy, does she love Minnie Mouse. It's going to be a really fun day..and we can't wait!

No comments: