Friday, August 9, 2013

Weekly Randoms

 I wanted to surprise Katlyn, which they were here, with Birthday cupcakes.  So she went to bed and I got up and made her Texas Sheet Cake Cupcakes with homemade icing.  They were sooo delicious.
 
Now, I love the Duck Dynasty crew just as much as the next person...but I think it's a little much when they want us to loofah our dirty bodies with their faces. HA HA! These cracked me up so I had to take a picture while at HEB.  
 Our lil' ARTIST did another drawing!
This picture cracks me up, too!  Katlyn had bad pressure in her ear while here and I told her maybe we can ear candle her ear.  Of course, we didn't have ear candles so we rigged our own funnel.  It actually worked a little bit. 
 Pure ridiculousness that it's this hot outside!  I'm ready for FALL!
 Just wonderful that my baby girl can actually help clean up her own messes now.  This lil' Shark vacuum is AWESOME for small messes.  
 WORK IT GIRL!  She looks fabulous in my sunglasses
 And I may have already posted this pic..but I just love it.  She looks like my side of the family and she's so beautiful!
 Another picture that cracks me up.  Coco loves to sit like this on Mike's leg.  HA
 Mike made a wonderful dinner..so thought I'd share.  Wish I had smell-a-vision cause it was amazing!  This is home grown squash from my parent's garden.
Coco is getting so big.  She's 10 weeks old here..big tongue and all!

No comments: