Monday, October 11, 2010

10-10-10

Posted by Picasa
We had a great Sunday on 10-10-10.
We slept in since I didn't feel too good this morning, ate lunch, played with Zoee, watched football. Mike was happy his Oakland Raiders won, but also disappointed because the Houston Texans didn't show up to play. We took a nap, I made breakfast for dinner, and worked on my Halloween costume (you'll get to see pics of that soon) I'm wearing it to Bunco on Tuesday night.
The top pick is of Zoee getting her food all over her..but she seemed to pose (puckered lips) (reminds me of a Supermodel pose) for the camera while eating. CUTE!
Zoee, Mike, and I had a lot of fun playing with Lola and I was picking up the kitchen and came into the living room and saw Zoee with her sandbucket on her head. She had gone and got it from her bedroom and was cracking me up cause she was walking around the house with it over her head. She cracks me up on a regular basis.
A big thing today that happened was. I had gotten some cotton out of my beauty supply things on accident when I got something else out. Zoee took some of it out of the package..bent down and was rubbing her toes with it. I was so SHOCKED. She had only seen me do this one time to my mom when I was giving her a pedicure here at my house. But that was several weeks ago. It amazed me how she remembered what the cotton was for. She amazes me everyday. I love her so much..she's so smart, funny, and beautiful! We are truly blessed!

No comments: