Thursday, October 21, 2010

MY WISH LIST for X-MAS

This is my X-Mas Wish List I always get asked what I want for XMas...and usually most years can't think of anything off hand. Well, this year is totally different. I want so many things. Some are wishful thinking..but maybe, just maybe I've been good enough this year that Santa will bring me something on my wish list.
I really want my wedding pics (that I haven't gotten) and also to be able to schedule a photography session with Chanda (a local photographer) for Zoee's two-year pics coming up in March..that would totally rock. Oh and the "Biggest Loser" Family cookbook would be great along with a gym membership to the YMCA. They have a babysitter for Zoee, so I could swim and workout.
Here are some of the others that I would like "In no particular order"...


















No comments: