Friday, October 22, 2010

October 21st

We love staying home and doing nothing on certain days. Zoee had a productive day. She tore out all her toys, like she usually does. She is eating better now that her teeth aren't hurting as much, I think. She finally cut the stomach teeth that everybody has been telling me are horrible to cut. Crazy how the good Lord made it where you have to cut all of those teeth..then they just fall out when you are a little older to get new ones. Zoee loves putting on my jewelry and usually grabs my bracelets, if I have them laying around. Here she had taken part of my costume (necklaces) and put them around her neck. Such a lil' Diva already. LOL And Lola has chilled out more now that we keep her outside most of the day to be able to run around freely as she wants and comes in and naps, eats, and drinks and occasionally harasses Zoee by pulling at her pant leg (it's hilarious to watch). Found out today that Ethan's 1st birthday will be a Cowboy theme, so I'm planning on making Zoee a bandana dress to go along with the theme (and I've always wanted to make one) now it gives me a great reason to do so. I want to get her Daddy some boots for XMas and lil' ones to match.
On a different note: Today Mike and I have been married for 6 years and 8 months. We are fastly approaching the seven year mark.
I'm so blessed to have such a great husband.
I'm so ready for the holidays to kick off. We have a few things planned for Halloween (pics to come) and not sure exactly what the plans are yet for Thanksgiving and XMas...but I'm ready!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: