Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kids Do the Darndest Things...

I had to post this so you can see the crazy moments I go through being a SAHM. I had walked to the other room to put away some laundry and in that brief moment came back in to find that Zoee had climbed into the dog kennel and really likes it. She stayed in there for a good almost five minutes I would say. This is not her first encounter with a kennel. When we were at Jillery and Tyler's house a month or so ago..she had crawled into their bigger dog kennel and decided to lay down in it. It's hilarious cause she gets in and closes the door behind her.

On the flip side of this: I made Pumpkin Spice Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting...doesn't have much sugar at all (which I love) and they are so yummy. Zoee really divulged in one so I had to take a snapshot. It's so "Fall" that I can't help but love it! And I've discovered Chocolate Mocha creamer for my coffee...which I'm going to be adding a touch of peppermint to because I love, love love..Mint Mocha anything.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: