Thursday, October 21, 2010

Overwhelmed












I have been feeling so overwhelmed lately with laundry and dishes. The two jobs I loathe the most out of all housecleaning chores. I sometimes procrastinate and feel guilty about it...but I really thought that being a SAHM would much easier and it's proved to be quite challenging. Don't get me wrong..I love being at home getting to watch Zoee grow up, but sometimes I feel like I get up and instantly punch the timeclock and don't rest until about 10 at night. I don't know how Mom's with multiple kids do it. I guess if I have more children in the near future I will be finding out. I can't help but wonder what it would be like to walk in Oprah's shoes one day with all the help she has around. Even though she's not a mom, I would love to have a stylist, housekeeper, assistant, cook, and driver.




No comments: