Thursday, October 21, 2010

Backyard Fun!

Zoee loves to play outside and has a lot of fun. We try and go out every chance we get especially now that the weather is going to be getting colder..we take full advantage. Here's a few pics from today that I love. She's so daring..which I don't know if it's going to be a hinderance or not because she loves to climb, climb, climb. Scares me sometimes..but I love that she is so ambititious and not afraid. I read an article on parenting that you shouldn't stop your child from climbing because it's an attribution to their learning. So I don't stop her most of the time..but you better believe I'm right there watching to make sure she doesn't hurt herself in the process. I love my Zoee Bug and all of her quirky lil' characteristics that makes her ..well, her!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: