Thursday, October 21, 2010

More Treacherous Teething



OMG...It's been a rough week to say the least. We had a glorious Sunday and then when Monday hit..all hell broke lose. Zoee has been acting out and being so bad for the past few days. I wondered if it was because of her teeth breaking through..and sure enough I confirmed it today. I feel bad that she has to go through all that pain and understand why she was acting out..but I just wasn't having any of it. I put her the corner for "Time Out" for the very first time yesterday and to my surprise it went way better than I thought the first time would. She tried to escape a few times but got right back over in the corner when I would correct her again. I'm hoping if we have to do this again it will be as easy as it was the last time..but I'm not holding my breath..cause kids are going to be kids. I've definitely been channeling Supernanny these past two days. And hope my ulcer is not getting bigger by the stress.
I will be buying one of these ASAP!













This is my thought for the week!













No comments: