Sunday, October 17, 2010

Our Fun Fall Day @ Fiddlesticks Farm

We headed out to Fiddlesticks Farm today to have some fun...and boy, did we! I can't believe that Zoee didn't have not even one meltdown. She was having a ball. She didn't even get fussy or tired it seemed...man, she has a lot of energy. She got to see and do a lot of things that I didn't think she would be able to do because of her age. She especially loved the animals..I think the goats and piggies the best. And cracked me up while we over by the pigpen and Zoee kept clapping and yelling "BUH"! I was thinking to myself..why is she clapping so much and what is she trying to say? Of course, leave it up to her..she was swatting the bizillion flies swarming in the air and calling them "BUGS"...HA HA! She doesn't say her "G" sound yet. I bet Grammy can't wait for that day. She'll probably be calling her "Wammy" or something I'm thinking. LOL But we got to see them milk a cow and feed the calves..that was neat. She really loved the corn maze and heading to the pumpkin patch by hayride. All and all, it's definitely something that we will be visiting ever year cause we had so much fun and the older she gets the more she will be able to do. Happy Fall, Y'all!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free photo slideshow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mom and Jillery really liked this post!!! Thanks for sharing!