Monday, October 4, 2010

FALL QUESTIONAIRE

1. Do you like Starbucks?
Yes, I love Starbucks..but rarely go. Peppermint Mocha Frappicinos are my favorite!

2. How do you decorate and prepare for fall?
OMGosh...Decorating is my favorite thing to do. I love everything Fall and decorate my house with leaves, pumpkins, scarecrows, and love to burn the pumpkin and spice candles.

3. What is your favorite fall clothing item and or accessory?
I love to wear anything comfy and warm. I especially love my boots.

4. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
I loved when my mom dressed me as Strawberry Shortcake. I had everything from the green striped tights to the big ol' hat. Strawberry Shortcake has changed quite a bit and I still love the ol' school S.S.

5. Do you like Halloween/horror movies?
Not particularly. I not a big fan of gory movies...but I do like scary. Mike loves them..so I'm sure I will be watching quite a few this Halloween season.

6. What is your favorite fall activity?
I love going to the Fair. I especially had fun this year since I had a baby girl who was old enough to appreciate all it has to offer. I'm sure every year will get better and better. I really love going to the pumpkin patch and corn maze we have here close to us. It's a lot of fun!

7. What is your favorite fall recipe?
A big fat pumpkin roll..I love love love pumpkin flavor...so anything pumpkin!

8. What TV show are you most excited about this fall?
Oh Gosh..this is a hard one. I love a lot of them. And since the time of DVR..I get to enjoy them a lot more. Modern Family, Cougar Town is back on..LOVE IT! And Survivor, Amazing Race, Biggest Loser, and anything reality is my fav.

9. When do you start Christmas shopping?
Mike and I have bought a few gifts for Zoee already..but we usually try to buy early..but it rarely happens. So we late shoppers.

10. What movie coming out soon are you most excited about??
I am excited about seeing the newest Twilight..haven't seen it yet. I always have to wait til things come out on pay-per-view or Redbox...cause we don't go to the movies anymore. LOL

No comments: