Monday, October 25, 2010

Sunday Highlights










Grammy this is the only pic I could get of her still enough in her new outfit you bought her for church today. She was adorable in it but pouting. Looks like this is the face she is going to be making when she wants her way..Pitiful, huh?












This pic is priceless with her funky hair. Every time I take her hair down out of pigtails or ponytails..this is what happens to it. And I ususally take them out so she can nap..and when she gets up..she has some WILD hair! HA HA











Dressing up in Mama's shoes


















Okay..not so great pic of me..but wanted your opinion. Should I cut my hair shorter again or let it grow?? I'm about to do something with the color again..cause I'm looking pretty drab!








Scared Mike when he walked in the door today. HA HA..I love spooking him. He was outside changing the brakes on the car...gotta love a man who can dabble in working on vehicles.

No comments: