Thursday, October 21, 2010

Zoee's Favorites

My life has be subjected to watching educational cartoon/animation since Zoee was old enough to pay attention to the TV. She really really likes these shows and we watch a few of them a day. I have to tell ya..I've sat and watched quite a few with her and I've even learned some things from them. I think they are helping her learn more, along with all the book reading we've been doing lately. Her favorite books as of right now will be in an upcoming message (basically so I can recollect as she gets older) what she really really liked. I'm so happy that she loves to read and listen to me read to her. She sits attentively still as we do it and she even acts out some of the characters in the book. It's quite adorable!

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: